The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Oct 17, 06:00 WIB
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Oct 17, 02:00 WIB
We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance during this time.
Oct 14, 19:34 WIB
BNI has informed us that they will be conducting scheduled maintenance on their system, to improve performance and provide better service to their users.
Date: 17th October 2020
Time: 02:00 AM - 05:30 AM (GMT +7)
Duration: 3.5 hours
During this time, Xendit services will be impacted as follows:
1. Xenpayments - Virtual Accounts
You will not be able to create, update, or receive payments into BNI Virtual Accounts.
2. Xenpayments - Cards
You will not be able to do any of the following for all BNI credit and debit cards:
- Create an Authorization or Charge
- Send a Reverse Authorization or Refund request for a transaction made with a BNI card
- Send a 3DS Authentication request
You will still be able to send a Tokenization request, but will not be able to 3DS authenticate that token or perform a 0-authorization at the same time.
You will not be able to accept payments using BNI VAs or Cards on Xeninvoice.
- Any disbursements to a BNI account with amount < IDR 10,000 or > IDR 50,000,000 might be stuck in pending
- SKN and RTGS disbursements are unaffected as this maintenance is outside usual operating hours for these rails
We recommend that you and your customers use channels other than BNI to send and receive payments during this time. Please encourage your customers to make payments before or after this window to avoid any issues.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Xendit Customer Support
Oct 14, 19:32 WIB